Monday, March 28, 2011

(these few presidents)

This past week was spring break, and my friend Sarah and I roadtripped to Washington, D.C. to visit our friend Ben. Here are some photos from our adventures!


[Sarah and me in front of the Jefferson Memorial.]


[Arlington Cemetery.]


[This is Ben and me in front of the capitol.]


[the Smithsonian Castle!]


[There were cupcake shops everywhere.]


[Georgetown was full of pretty flowers.]


[A snake at the zoo.]


[This is me kissing a frog at the zoo. He did not turn into a prince.]


[We toured NPR, and this is one of the studios.]


[Here is a piece by Andy Warhol, who is my favorite.]


[By the end of our visit, Washington was covered in gorgeous cherry blossoms. I couldn't help but snap pictures of them.]


[Ben being a goof on the metro.]


[We have a gorgeous Library of Congress.]

No comments:

Post a Comment