Sunday, January 2, 2011

(so this is the new year)

Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a splendid end to their 2010, and are ready for all the adventures that 2011 will bring.

I had a lovely time skiing up north with my family this past week. Here are some of my favorite photos to document the trip:


[we voted that Hunter had the best i.d. picture on his season pass]


[Alex & I love Crystal Mountain!]


[My parents, about to go down the slopes]


[Hunter & Me]


[I celebrated my 22nd birthday. Man am I getting old...]


[I did a lot of baking this past week]


[making cookies with Grandma]


[A few of the cookies I decorated - one even has a pipe!]


[we lit sparklers for New Year's Eve]


[Sparklers with Grandma]


[eating cookies, sipping wine...]


[Hunter trying to beat me up.]

All in all it was a fantastic trip.

Luke and I head to Grand Rapids tomorrow - wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment