Monday, January 10, 2011

(it's been one week)

I would like to report that the first week of Interim 2011 has gone swimmingly!

Here's what's been going on:

-I (well, Luke technically) cut off 10 inches of my hair to donate to Locks of Love.

[Before.]

[After.]


-I am in a splendid class with splendid people studying film noir.
[That means lots of crime, beautiful women, and dark plots.]

-I had my first successful CUPCAKE FRIDAY!
[Cupcake Fridays are where I bring in cupcakes to share with my whole class on Fridays.]

-Luke is beginning to adapt to the cold weather tundra climate of Grand Rapids. I really like having him here.

We also had yet another successful Rocky Horror Picture Show this weekend. Hoorah!

Here goes week two...


1 comment:

  1. ahhh! your hair is so cute!


    call me soon. we need to do lunch one of these days.

    ReplyDelete