Friday, November 19, 2010

(awkward and innocent, not belligerent)

It's been one of those weeks...


...one of those really hard weeks.

Not one where I drown my sorrows with a flask or actually take myself seriously in fake glasses, but one where being a little goofy is what I need to do to feel better.

I need to sleep more, eat healthier, clean up my belongings, and do more school work.

I need to "STRESS LESS".

I need to listen to pretty songs with nice lyrics. [taking recommendations]

I need to keep on keeping on.

I need to remember to smile.

*

I just got back from another successful night at 'The Rocky Horror Picture Show'. Rice flew, toast was tossed, we did the Time Warp AGAIN...it was grand. This event really does mean a heck of a lot to me, and I appreciate all who came!

I went as Janet this time:
[Me & Dan as Janet & Brad]


*

Best Fortune Cookie Ever:
[Listen, I'm allowed to be a little cheesy and ridiculous...I've had a hard day dang it.]

But it's true! Luke is coming my way very soon (a matter of a few days!), along with our good friend Anne. I'm super excited!


Alrighty, beddy time now. Goodnight world.

1 comment:

  1. I love all the pictures in this. Especially the little story pictures at the top :D

    Stress less, my dear Amy. Stress less.

    ReplyDelete