Tuesday, June 1, 2010

(cherry cherry boom boom)

A-, A- B+, B-

:-D!

Yup, those are my final grades this semester.
Yup, I'm the girl that was getting kicked out of college in January because of academics.
Yup, it was really flippin hard, but
Yup, I managed to turn my life around.

And I am so proud of myself. So damn proud of myself.

I have had a lot of people excited for me, including but not limited to my lovely friend Anne who bought me PINK champagne to celebrate! Yipee!!!

Ok, perhaps I'll update more soon, but for now I'm going to go nibble on a brownie, enjoy my glass of lemonade, and soak up some of this pleasant summer night.



[All I can say is eh eh]

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo!


    there you go. Just wait for fall when we're both kicking ass together. This is going to be a great year. I can feel it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to go :) I'm really proud of you and happy for you.

    ReplyDelete