Sunday, March 7, 2010

(those scenes I love to see)

Oscar Nominated Films That I Saw. 
(in alphabetical order)

An Education
Avatar
Coco Before Chanel
Coraline
Crazy Heart
District 9
Fantastic Mr. Fox
French Roast
Granny O’Grimm’s Sleeping Beauty
In the Loop
Inglourious Basterds
Invictus
Julie & Julia
Logorama
A Matter of Loaf and Death
Nine
Paris 36
Precious
A Serious Man
Sherlock Holmes
A Single Man
Star Trek
The Blind Side
The Door
The Hurt Locker
The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus
The Lady and the Reaper (La Dama y la Muerte)
The Last Station
The Princess and the Frog
Up
Up in the Air

Oscar Count: 31


That’s 11 more than last year and double the year before that. Thank you to all who made watching these possible! From spilling funnel cakes & theater popcorn to comforting my migraines and cramming 4 movies in a day, the company in which I watched these films means as much to me as the movies themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment