Tuesday, March 9, 2010

(let's go for a walk)

Yesterday the sun was shining and spring was starting to peak out from under the snow banks, so I decided to go for a walk.

It was so warm that I didn't even need a coat.
Amy on fire hydrant


I discovered that there are a ton of berries on the path outside my apartment.
berries.

When the snow starts to melt it reveals some neat things, like this broken plastic:
broken plastic.

My shadow kept following me, but I didn't mind the company.
playing with my shadow.

These boys were the best:
Romeo & Juliet?
They were sitting outside (one on the balcony, one on the stump) playing their gameboys and yelling things to each other every now and then. It was cute.


Warm weather makes my heart happy. I'm quite excited for spring to get here and for more walks around my neighborhood.

1 comment:

  1. we need walks around Eastow, please


    and thank you


    (i'm soooo glad spring is here ;) )

    ReplyDelete